Advanced Graphene Materials and Technology Solutions
MECHANICAL STRENGTH – ELECTRICAL CONDUCTIVITY – THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY
Angstron Materials Inc., the world’s largest producer of nano graphene platelets (NGPs) specializes in helping companies engineer graphene solutions with mechanical, electrical and conductive performance advantages. We have the expertise to partner with customers throughout the commercialization process from initial screening to market launch. We use our unique technical field experience and knowledge to help you:
- Select the optimum materials
- Functionalize NGPS, then introduce them into your manufacturing process
- Create graphene-enabled products
- More then 22,000 square feet of manufacturing space
- State-of-the-art lab
- Use manufacturing processes that reduce development costs and time to market
PATENTED TECHNOLOGY & PROCESSES HIGHLIGHTS
Angstron’s co-founder, Dr. Bor Jang, the inventor of NGPs began studying graphene in 2000 and has over 50 patents related to graphene production and applications including the first patent for single layer graphene in 2002 and the first patent on graphene reinforced metal, glass, carbon and ceramic-matrix composites and single layer graphene-reinforced polymer composites.
KEY PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGES
Angstron’s nano graphene solutions eliminate the viscosity and dispersion problems associated with processing advanced materials that use carbon nanotubes and fibers.
NGPs vs. Carbon Nanotubes
Other intrinsic properties include:
- Highest thermal conductivity
- Exceptional in-plane electrical conductivity
- Fifty times stronger than steel
- Ultra-high Young’s modulus
- Highest intrinsic strength
- High specific surface area
- Low density
Our mission is to become the largest cost effective producer of graphene in world and to provide graphene solutions across a variety of industries and applications. Call us to learn how we can help you harness the advantages of graphene technology.